Ultraviolet lights are commonly used in UV printing, a type of digital printing, to dry or cure ink as it is being printed. Specifically created UV lights follow closely behind the printer as it spreads ink across the surface of a substance (referred to as a “substrate”), instantly curing or drying the ink. UV light uses swiftly grew into industrial and commercial areas. After being initially created for quickly drying gel nail paints during manicures. The UV lamps dry any printed ink, producing much finer detail because the droplets of wet ink do not have time to spread out after printing. UV-cured inks also offer improved fading resistance and are resistant to the elements.
Since it produces less VOC, odor, and heat during the curing process, it is more environmentally friendly. The printer may also be utilizing unconventional materials like acrylic or aluminum thanks to UV curing. In fact, most substrates are up to 2″ thick using this UV printer!
Is it true that I can absolutely print anything on UV Printers?
Yes, and the possibilities become even more interesting when you utilize a UV printer. In addition to paper, PVC, plastic, acrylic, metal, wood, canvas, board, leather, cloth, slate, driftwood, and bamboo. UV printers can print on a variety of other materials as well. Additionally, a printer enables you to print on a wider variety of materials, such as glass and ceramics with delicate glazes.
Printing on anything is possible thanks to UV Printer
- By using a UV lamp, the ink is quickly cured.
- It is possible to apply UV inks on sensitive materials since they won’t etch or bite the substrate.
- You can print onto objects that are heat-sensitive thanks to the cooling LED UV lamps.
This UV printer has several characteristics that make it perfect for applications on paper and cartons, including:
- At 600 dpi, it prints crisp, clean borders, making the text as small as 4 pt readable.
- Because of the smooth integration of its PC-based design software and touch-screen PCs. As well as its user-friendly interface and extensive set of editing tools. It provides an effective workflow.
- Many monochrome fonts and barcodes are also supported.
- It excels at printing instructions, scannable bar codes, company logos, and product identification.
- To reduce downtime, it contains an automatic alert that signals an ink shortage.
- It simply handles high-speed, high-resolution printing for uses with MICR and water-based inks as well.
Freedom and creative potential UV printing give are what make it so interesting. The need for personalized and customized goods and promotional items is the most important trend right now. More and more, people want their belongings to stand out from the crowd and be special. With equally enormous potential for UV printing, this sector is quickly expanding to become very large.
Its broad range of functionalities includes great print quality, effective workflow, durability, user-friendliness, and range of operation, making it the perfect choice.