The Hp Deskjet 2700 wireless all-in-one printer is easy to use and delivers a hassle-free experience for printing, scanning, and copying day-to-day documents. It comes with different options of dual-band Wi-Fi with self-reset. While setup Hp Deskjet 2700 use your smartphone to connect with the printer in a few easy steps. After connecting with the printer print from any device using the Hp Smart app. With the Hp smart app, you can also get high-quality scanning and sharing to different platforms like- Google Drive, Dropbox, Email, or Clod from your smartphone. You can complete your projects with simple printing, scanning, and copying versatility.
This printer is highly affordable for your print, scan, and copy needs. It has quick mobile with a Hp Smart app: fast and easy setup Hp Deskjet 2700 that guides you set-by-step. Just download the smart app and connect to Wi-Fi after that share your printer across all your devices.
It has a dual-band Wi-Fi feature which gives you a better range, faster, and more reliable connections with a self-reset feature. The Hp Deskjet 2700 printer has high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity that gives you high-speed printing for home needs black up to 7.5 ppm (ISO); colour up to 5.5 ppm (ISO). It also has versatile print/media options that support A4; B5; A6; DL envelopes. This printer has a 1-year Warranty and if you have any issues or queries regarding support services you can also contact customer care contact no: 18002587170
How to Setup Hp Deskjet 2700:-
There are some steps you need to follow while Setup Hp Deskjet 2700.
Take Printer out of the Box:-
- First of all you need to unpack your printer and remove all the taping and packaging material from the outside of the printer.
- After that lower the output tray, reach inside the printer and then grasp the handle and the ink cartridge door to open it.
- Remove all packaging material from the inside of the box.
- After that close the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove all hardware material from all the box.
Connect Power Cord to printer and Electric Board:-
- Connect the power cord to the back of the printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Press the power button and wait after that so the printer is idle and silent.
Add Printer to HP Smart APP:-
- The Hp Smart App is required and helps connect your device to the printer and it also helps you in the setup Hp Deskjet 2700.
- Download and install the software from Hp Official Website.
- Open the app and click to add a New Printer or touch the (+) icon.
- Follow the prompts in App to connect the printer to your network and device.
- After that follow the animation in the Hp App to load paper and install setup cartridges.
Load Plain Paper to the Printer:-
- First of all raise the input tray and slide the paper width guide all the way to the left.
- After that load a stack of plain paper into the input tray and slide the paper width guide to the right until it rests at the edge of the paper.
- Lower the output tray and then pull the tray extender and keep in mind to select the correct paper size or media type in the print job settings.
Install Ink Cartridges and Complete the Setup:-
- You need to lower the output tray to reach inside the printer and then grasp the handle to lower the ink cartridge’s access door to open it.
- Remove the cartridge from the package and be careful to only hold it from the plastic side and also remove all the tapings from the cartridges.
- After that slide the cartridges into their given colour code slot at a slight upward angle and push up on the cartridges until it snaps into the place.
- At last close the ink cartridges access door and for print purposes, an alignment page prints after three pages are printed. And for more follow the instructions page to complete the alignment of the cartridge.
Hence the Setup Hp Deskjet 2700 completes, check by giving the command to print from your device.